Are you someone who can handle a bit of everything and loves the idea of never having the same day twice? Do you have an eye for detail and enjoy working in a team where everyone’s got your back?
We’re on the lookout for a Full-Time Trades Assistant/Yard Hand to join our team at Rural Group, covering both the Shepparton and Cobram branches.
About the role
- Assist all departments as required
- General cleaning of all areas of yard site, machinery, and equipment
- Routine servicing of agriculture and farming equipment
- Assembling and predelivery of specialised agriculture and farming equipment
- Operating and assembling a variety of machinery and equipment
- Performing quality assurance on the product
- Undertake minor repairs if necessary
- A keen eye for detail
- Possess a current drivers’ licence
- Current forklift licence advantageous
- Experience working with agricultural equipment advantageous
- Mechanically minded
- A great work ethic with an understanding of the importance of a safe and clean work environment
What’s on offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career advancement in an expanding branch network
- Great team culture and supportive leaders
Agricultural Equipment Holdings are a group of agricultural machinery dealerships in Central West NSW, Tasmania and Victoria who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service.
We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
To apply for a position, please complete the application form below. Make sure to attach your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would be an excellent candidate. For more information email email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you soon!