Are you looking for ongoing skill development and career progression in a growing dealer network? Do you pride yourself on organisation with the ability to forward think and problem solve?
Join Us! We are currently seeking an experienced Parts Interpreter to join the friendly team at our West Wyalong branch, West Wyalong Machinery Centre. This is your opportunity to join and grow with a team that values you.
About the role:
- Liaising with customers to assess their needs, then recommend and sell them the appropriate parts
- Provide advice regarding parts specifications to customers
- Source and order parts as well as generate quotes and invoices
- Maintain a clean and presentable parts department, including showroom, entrance, parts receival and storage areas
- Maintain inventory in line with the business and customer needs, including seasonal demands
- Current forklift licence ticket or willing to obtain
- A great work ethic with an understanding of the importance of a safe and clean work environment
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Ability to forward think and problem solve
What’s on offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career advancement in a growing branch network.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings is a group of agricultural machinery dealerships across Australia who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service.
We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
To apply for a position, please complete the application form below. Make sure to attach your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would be an excellent candidate. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org - we look forward to hearing from you soon!