This is your chance to win $5,000 in store credit! With an UPtime Maintenance Inspection you can enter the competition and get some extra spending money. All entrants must purchase an UPtime Maintenance Inspection and have the suggested repairs completed by one of the Promoter’s dealerships before October 31st 2022.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is: Agricultural Equipment Holdings I (AEH) (ABN: 14623246239) of 605 Victoria Road, Ryde NSW 2112, affiliation businesses of AEHI which are AEH Parkes P/L trading as McPhersons Parts & Service, AEH Forbes P/L trading as Forbes Machinery Centre, AEH Cowra P/L trading as Cowra Machinery Centre, AEH Temora P/L trading as Temora Truck & Tractor, AEH West Wyalong P/L trading as West Wyalong Machinery Centre, AEH Young P/L trading as South West Tractors for NSW and AEH II trading as Gaffney Machinery with branches in Somerset, Longford & Scottsdale Tasmania.
The above mentioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter’
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- The enter the competition an entrant must purchase an UPtime Maintenance Inspection and the suggested repairs completed by one of the Promoter’s dealerships before 31/10/21.
- NSW – There will be 1 $5000 prize per branch = 6 in total.
- TAS – There will be 1 $5000 prize across 3 branches
- Closing date for entry will be 5pm 31/10/21. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- For each UPtime Maintenance Inspection & Repairs completed the entrant receives 1 entry into the draw.
- There is no minimum value on repairs completed to be eligible.
- The entrant must have completed payment or in the case of cheques payment must be cleared in order for their ticket to be valid.
- For account customers, the entrant must be within account trading terms to be eligible to win.
- This competition will run from 1/1/22 to 31/10/22.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be drawn at random at each individual branch on 7/11/22.
- The winner will be notified by phone or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be published on our website.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.