Do you have a knack for problem-solving and finding solutions? Are you ready to kick-start your career and eager to learn from an experienced team?
If you’re a team player with a positive attitude, join the team at Temora Truck and Tractor as a Trainee Parts Interpreter. You’ll learn to navigate the vast world of machinery components, understanding their functions and how they fit together like pieces in a grand mechanical puzzle.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been looking for, we encourage you to apply now!
About the role:
- Liaising with customers to assess their needs, then recommend and sell them the appropriate parts.
- Provide advice regarding parts specifications to customers.
- Source and order parts as well as generate quotes and invoices
- Maintain a clean and presentable parts department, including showroom, entrance, parts receival and storage areas.
- Maintain inventory in line with the business and customer needs, including seasonal demands.
- A great work ethic with an understanding of the importance of a safe and clean work environment
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Ability to forward think and problem solve
What’s on offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career advancement in a growing branch network.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings is a group of agricultural machinery dealerships across Australia who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service.
We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
To apply for a position, please complete the application form below. Make sure to attach your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would be an excellent candidate. For more information email email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you soon!