We are currently looking for two full time Technicians to join our friendly and high performing team at Gaffney Machinery, based in Somerset and Scottsdale.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings are a group of agricultural machinery dealerships in Tasmania and Central West NSW who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service. We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
About the role
- Service, repair and pre-delivery of agricultural and heavy vehicle machinery.
- Mentor, motivate and engage apprentices to high levels of performance.
- Ensure work is done efficiently and in accordance with industry standards.
- Be available for on-site work and after hours on call.
- Hold a heavy vehicle diesel trade qualification.
- Current forklift license would be an advantage.
- Possess a current drivers’ licence.
- Strong fault finding and repair skills.
- Mechanically minded.
- A great work ethic with an understanding of the importance of a safe and clean work environment.
- Well presented and customer focused.
What’s on offer
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career advancement in a branch network which spans over six branches in Central West NSW and two in Tasmania.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.
For any enquiries about this opportunity please contact the Service Manager, Cobie Walker on 0408 142 929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for a position, please complete the application form below. Make sure to attach your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would be an excellent candidate. For more information email email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you soon!