We are currently looking for a full time Agricultural Technician who specialises in Headers to join our friendly and high performing team at our Temora branch.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings are a group of agricultural machinery dealerships in Central West NSW and Tasmania who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service. We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
About the role
- Diagnosing, repair and service on agricultural machinery.
- Specialist technician to undertake pre-delivery, repairs and maintenance of headers, including on-site work.
- Assist in the operation of an efficient service department.
- Maintain a clean and presentable service department.
- Mentor, motivate and engage apprentices to high levels of performance.
- Ensure work is done efficiently and in accordance with industry standards.
- Accurately record hours of work carried out daily and details of repairs undertaken and parts used.
- Hold a heavy vehicle trade qualification.
- Current forklift license would be an advantage.
- Strong fault finding and repair skills.
- Mechanically minded.
- A great work ethic with an understanding of the importance of a safe and clean work environment.
What’s on offer
- Competitive remuneration package, including a base hourly rate of $28-$35/hour, fully maintained service vehicle and mobile phone.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career advancement in a branch network which spans over eight branches nation-wide.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.
To apply for a position, please complete the application form below. Make sure to attach your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would be an excellent candidate. For more information email email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you soon!