We are currently looking for a full time Service Manager to join our friendly and high performing team at McPhersons Parts & Service in Parkes.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings are a group of agricultural machinery dealerships across Australia who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service.
We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
About the role
- Organise and coordinate the operations of the service department by leading a team that provides exceptional customer service, and ensures high quality workmanship.
- Mentor, motivate and engage all staff to high levels of performance.
- Ensure work is done efficiently and in accordance with industry standards.
- Oversee/ Maintain detailed records of service work carried out.
- Supervision of technical work performed, work progress and checking work at completion.
- Hold a heavy vehicle or agricultural trade qualification.
- Current forklift licence ticket.
- A great work ethic with an understanding of the importance of a safe and clean work environment.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team of Technicians and Apprentices.
- Customer focussed phone manner.
What’s on offer
- Competitive remuneration package including fully maintained company vehicle and mobile phone.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career advancement in a growing branch network.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.
To apply for a position, please complete the application form below. Make sure to attach your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would be an excellent candidate. For more information email email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you soon!