Are you looking for a permanent opportunity with career progression, in a growing dealer network? Can you motivate and lead a team that is committed to building strong customer relationships and high-quality workmanship?
Join us! We are currently seeking a Service Manager to join the friendly and high performing team at our Parkes branch, McPhersons Parts & Service. This is your chance to show case and develop your skills in a team that values you.
About the role:
- Organise and coordinate the operations of the service department by leading a team that provides exceptional customer service and ensures high quality workmanship.
- Mentor, motivate and engage all employees to high levels of performance.
- Ensure work is done efficiently and in accordance with industry standards.
- Oversee/ Maintain detailed records of service work carried out.
- Supervision of technical work performed, work progress and checking work at completion.
- Hold a heavy vehicle or agricultural trade qualification (advantageous)
- Current forklift licence ticket or willing to obtain
- A great work ethic with an understanding of the importance of a safe and clean work environment.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team of Technicians and Apprentices.
- Experience managing a team (advantageous)
What’s on offer
- Competitive remuneration package including fully maintained company vehicle and mobile phone.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career advancement in a growing branch network.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.
- Flexible working arrangements
Agricultural Equipment Holdings is a group of agricultural machinery dealerships across Australia who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service.
We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
To apply for a position, please complete the application form below. Make sure to attach your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would be an excellent candidate. For more information email email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you soon!