We are currently looking for a full time Service Administrator to join our friendly and high performing team at Temora Truck & Tractor.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings are a group of agricultural machinery dealerships across Australia who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service.
We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
About the role
- Workshop administration including opening & closing repair orders.
- Assess and process warranty and service plan claims.
- Liaise with workshop clients regarding bookings, scheduling, job reporting and costings.
- Communicate with manufacturers to secure replacement parts and repairs for defective merchandise.
- Possess a current drivers’ licence.
- Good record keeping skills and attention to detail.
- Well presented.
- Understanding of the importance of high-level customer service.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Willing to continually expand your knowledge of farm machinery and the agricultural industry.
What’s on offer
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.
To apply for a position, please complete the application form below. Make sure to attach your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would be an excellent candidate. For more information email email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you soon!