West Wyalong Machinery Centre is currently looking for a full time Parts Interpreter to join our friendly and high performing team.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings are a group of agricultural machinery dealerships in Central West NSW who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service.
We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
About the role
- Develop and maintain excellent long-term customer relationships and generate strong machinery parts sales.
- Identify the make, model and variations of machinery and equipment.
- Consult replacement parts catalogues or computer databases to identify & source parts.
- Collect, pack, dispatch and deliver ordered parts.
- Set up visually appealing merchandise displays.
- Presenting, promoting and selling products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Predicting sales requirements and working with current trends.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Possess a current drivers’ licence.
- Organised & methodical approach to work and mechanically minded.
- Well presented.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work quickly under pressure.
- Sales orientated with an understanding the importance of customer service.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Commitment to seeing the process through from inquiry to sale.
- Willing to continually expand your knowledge of farm machinery and the agricultural industry.
What’s on offer
- Above Award salary.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career advancement in a growing branch network.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders
To apply for a position, please complete the application form below. Make sure to attach your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would be an excellent candidate. For more information email email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you soon!