Are you a personable, results orientated and inspiring leader? Do you pride yourself on organisation with the ability to forward think and problem solve? Can you lead, motivate and drive team culture across a variety of departments?
Join Us! We are currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to lead the team at Rural Group, across our 3 locations in Echuca, Cobram and Shepparton. In this position you will play a crucial role in being proactive in driving the business forward in terms of overall strategy, growth, efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
About the role
- Overseeing daily business operations for 3 agricultural machinery dealerships.
- Motivate, coach, and engage staff to encourage a high performing team.
- Collaborate and build positive partnerships and teamwork in the branch to develop and sustain a one team culture.
- Create and maintain strong business relationships with Customers, Suppliers and Representatives.
- Maintain, implement, and report on strategic business plans and budgets, working directly with the AEH General Manager to set and met KPI’s and forecasting.
- Oversee whole goods price lists, programs and forward ordering.
- Ordering equipment, monitoring pricing/programs and forecasting.
- Out of the box thinking and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Excellent management, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sales orientated with an understanding of the importance of customer service.
- High-level attention to detail, particularly in relation to accurate financial reports and forecasting, analysis.
- Knowledge of and experience in the agriculture industry would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functional areas.
- Strong leadership qualities to drive, develop and mentor your team to enhance the success of the business.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive remuneration package including fully maintained company vehicle and company phone.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career advancement in a growing branch network.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings is a group of agricultural machinery dealerships across Australia who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service.
We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
To apply for a position, please complete the application form below. Make sure to attach your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would be an excellent candidate. For more information email email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you soon!