We are currently looking for a full time Human Resources Manager to join our friendly and high performing team at Agricultural Equipment Holdings (AEH).
Agricultural Equipment Holdings are a group of agricultural machinery dealerships in Central West NSW and Tasmania who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service.
We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
As our new HR Manager for the AEH Group, you will play a vital role in achieving the successful delivery of all parts of the employee experience. Reporting to the Dealer Principals and General Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include performance development and management, providing high level advice on HR related matters, change management, developing of policies and procedures to contribute to our team success.
About the role
- Proactively drive performance management, deliver strategic and operational advice and a high performance culture through the engagement of all business leaders in the execution of HR strategy.
- Developing and implementing targeted, customised human resource strategies and training packages to foster peak employee performance in line with the business culture and quality continuous improvement strategy.
- Facilitating the operation of the WHS Committee to develop best practice OHS system including the appropriate application of WHS responsibilities throughout the organisation.
- Provide specialist HR advice and support, including active involvement and management of escalated cases requiring up to date knowledge of current employment law.
- Manage recruitment and selection processes including advertising, shortlisting and interviewing in conjunction with relevant managers..
- Use skills in injury management to establish effective third party relationships with insurers, medical practitioners and rehabilitation providers for best practice return to work outcomes.
- Contribute to the Company’s corporate training plan for effective succession planning and to ensure the business is able to retain essential talent
- Previous HR experience – Minimum 3 years.
- A relevant degree or post graduate qualification.
- Demonstrated experience in employment law, Award interpretation.
- Previous experience leading the development of WHS systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, professional presentation.
What’s on offer
- Flexible working conditions for the right candidate.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career advancement in an expanding branch network.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.
To apply for a position, please complete the application form below. Make sure to attach your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would be an excellent candidate. For more information email email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you soon!