If you’re reliable, love a job well done and enjoy working with a company which values your contribution then we’ve got an exciting opportunity waiting at our West Wyalong branch for you!
Join Us! We are currently seeking Technicians who have a passion for doing what they love and are willing to grow with a company who prides itself on teamwork, commitment, leadership, family, and excellence.
About the role
- Service, repair and pre-delivery of agricultural machinery.
- Mentor, motivate and engage apprentices to high levels of performance.
- Ensure work is done efficiently and in accordance with industry standards.
- Be available for on-site work and after hours on call.
- Hold a heavy vehicle diesel trade qualification or willingness to acquire.
- Current forklift license would be an advantage.
- Possess a current drivers’ licence.
- Strong fault finding and repair skills.
- Mechanically minded.
- A great work ethic with an understanding of the importance of a safe and clean work environment.
- Well-presented and customer focused.
What’s on offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career advancement in an expanding branch network.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings is a group of agricultural machinery dealerships across Australia who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service.
We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
To apply for a position, please complete the application form below. Make sure to attach your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would be an excellent candidate. For more information email email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you soon!