We are currently looking for a talented, self-driven Branch Manager to lead our friendly and high performing team at Temora Truck & Tractor.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings is a group of agricultural machinery dealerships in Central West NSW and Tasmania who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service.
We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
About the role
- Responsible for the overall day to day running of the branch and staff management.
- Motivate, coach, and engage staff to encourage a high performing team.
- Collaborate and build positive partnerships and teamwork in the branch to develop and sustain a one team culture.
- Develop and maintain excellent long-term customer relationships.
- Oversee whole goods price lists, programs and forward ordering.
- Ordering equipment, monitoring pricing/programs and forecasting.
- Liaise with dealer reps and keep up to date with the latest offers.
- Sales orientated with an understanding of the importance of customer service.
- Ability to understand budgets and reporting.
- Knowledge of and experience in the agriculture industry would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functional areas.
- Strong leadership qualities to drive, develop and mentor your team to enhance the success of the branch.
- Possess a current drivers’ licence and forklift ticket.
What’s on offer
- Competitive remuneration package including company motor vehicle, mobile phone and laptop.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and networking across the AEH branches.
To apply for a position, please complete the application form below. Make sure to attach your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would be an excellent candidate. For more information email email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you soon!