Have you started 2023 in a role which doesn’t excite you anymore and looking to change to company which values your opinion? Are you a personable, results orientated and inspiring leader? Do you pride yourself on organisation with the ability to forward think and problem solve?
Join Us! We are currently seeking an experienced Branch Manager to lead the team in Echuca and play a crucial role in being proactive in driving the business forward in terms of overall strategy, growth, efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
About the role
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Motivate, coach, and engage staff to encourage a high performing team.
- Collaborate and build positive partnerships and teamwork in the branch to develop and sustain a one team culture.
- Create and maintain strong business relationships with Customers, Suppliers and Representatives.
- Maintain, implement, and report on strategic business plans and budgets, working directly with the General Manager to set and met KPI’s and forecasting.
- Oversee whole goods price lists, programs and forward ordering.
- Ordering equipment, monitoring pricing/programs and forecasting.
- Out of the box thinking and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Excellent management, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sales orientated with an understanding of the importance of customer service.
- High-level attention to detail, particularly in relation to accurate financial reports and forecasting, analysis.
- Knowledge of and experience in the agriculture industry would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functional areas.
- Strong leadership qualities to drive, develop and mentor your team to enhance the success of the business.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career advancement in a growing branch network.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings is a group of agricultural machinery dealerships across Australia who are committed to providing high-quality products along with exceptional customer service.
We offer long term career opportunities, with full training and support, as well as great working conditions and career development.
To apply for a position, please complete the application form below. Make sure to attach your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would be an excellent candidate. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org - we look forward to hearing from you soon!