We are currently looking for a full time Apprentice Technician to join our friendly and high performing team at West Wyalong Machinery Centre.
Agricultural Equipment Holdings take pride in the knowledge that high quality staff are our major advantage. As a group of leading agricultural dealerships, we have a longstanding policy of attracting and developing only the best.
We provide a structured and comprehensive apprenticeship program and our apprentices and trainees are given the best training and mentor-ship available to become effective and capable team players.
The apprenticeship program is built on the philosophy of structured learning, providing support, direction, guidance and mentorship to each apprentice.
- Service, repair and pre-delivery of agricultural, heavy vehicle machinery and earthmoving equipment.
- Ensure work is done efficiently and in accordance with industry standards.
- Attend TAFE at the Wagga Wagga campus.
We are looking for apprentices who
- Want to add value in everything you do.
- Are driven by a ‘can do’ attitude and strive for excellence.
- Display strong communication skills.
- Value the importance of customer service.
- Work well within a team and take pride in the teams results and their own.
What’s on offer
- Above Award salary.
- All costs associated with Apprenticeship training are covered by the company.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing skill development and career. advancement in an expanding branch network.
- Great team culture and supportive leaders.
To apply for a position, please complete the application form below. Make sure to attach your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would be an excellent candidate. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org - we look forward to hearing from you soon!